#ngage is a free and open forum of tech and social media enthusiasts from all walks of life that come together to share knowledge, exchange ideas and discuss emerging trends
#ngage is a free and open forum of tech and social media enthusiasts from all walks of life that come together to share knowledge, exchange ideas and discuss emerging trends in technology and the internet.
It is a community driven event that is open to the public, typically attended by IT professionals, Internet buffs, entrepreneurs, bloggers and journalists.
Agenda for #ngage
* New Age Vernacular Content
– Nishan Casseem – Chief Content Officer of Roar Media
The talk will cover the journey of Roar, going back four years, how the company overcame adversity and finally reinvented ourselves to become a leading vernacular content player not only in Sri Lanka but the region
* ‘Pictures that take you to places’ – Storytelling in the Digital Age
– Aysha Maryam Cassim – Communications Officer and Freelance Writer
Storytelling in the Digital Age – How has Social Media changed the way we connect with places and its people?
* Tourism through Social Media
– Ayshcharya Pinto – Photographer
How social media has contributed towards branding and marketing entire countries while also creating a multitude of jobs which were never heard of before.
* The Influence of Mobile Marketing
– Ramesh Kumareson – Unit Manager – Business Development & Innovation, Digital Advertising and Media at Dialog Axiata
How Mobile marketing help brands & businesses to unlock their potential by combining creativity & technology.
Register Now : http://social.dialog.lk/ngage/
(Thursday) 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
University of Jaffna
Sir. Pon Ramanathan Road, Thirunelvelly, Jaffna