With the aim of empowering leaders in businesses, organizations for better information and empowering digital governments, FITIS will be organizing the National CxO Forum.
A CxO or Chief x Officer, is a generic term used for any corporate officer (C Level). The term CxO refers to corporate executives at the C-level. The job titles of these individuals begin with “Chief” and end with “Officer” or Equivalent Designations
Established in 1996, FITIS represents the majority of Sri Lankan business firms engaged in Software, Hardware, ICT Education & Training, Internet Services and ICT professional development. As such, supporting entrepreneurship, innovation, startups and entrepreneurship environments has become one of their mandatory objectives.
The forum will be held in parallel to Infotel 2016, Sri Lanka’s largest IT expo from the 11-13 November 2016 at BMICH. Apart from being the first forum of its kind, it will also have 3 tracks running at the same time.
The tracks would be as follows:
- CxO Forum – Track 1 – Empowering Leaders for Business Processes Innovation
- CxO Forum – Track 2 – Empowering Organizations for better Information Management and Information Security
- CxO Forum – Track 3 – Empowering Digital Government
As the first National CXO Forum, this event will feature speeches and insights from leading industry experts, both national and international.
In addition, IT and business leaders of innovative companies in the region will also share their practical strategies and success stories in spearheading Business Process change, Securing Organizations, harnessing the latest technologies and fostering innovation from top down to sustain business in today’s disrupted world. There will also be a panel discussion with the speakers where you can ask them any queries or questions you may have.
Furthermore, all invitees would also be taken on a free guided tour of Infotel 2016.
Personnel with the following designation or who are in the following Ministries can participate at the forum:
- Board of Directors
- Vice President (VP)
- Assistant Vice President (AVP)
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Chief Compliance Officer (CCO)
- Chief Security Officer (CSO)
- Chief Corporate Officer (CCO)
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Chief HR Officer (CHRO)
- Chief Legal Officer (CLO)
- General Manager (GM)
- Ministry Secretaries
- Director Generals of Government Departments
- Deputy Director Generals of Government Departments
If you wish to register for the CxO Forum, you can do so by clicking here.
If you are unable to attend the Forum but still want to know what happened, then never fear as We, the ReadMe team will be bringing you all the news as and when it happens.