ICTA and SLASSCOM are hosting a forum on “The Future Outlook of International Electronic Transactions Law” today – that’s the 17th September 2014 – from 6.00 – 7.30 pm. at Dialog Future World Auditorium, Excel World.
According to SLASSCOM, the topic will be addressed by keynote speaker, João Ribeiro, Head of Regional Centre for Asia and Pacific, UNCITRAL. Ribeiro, a former Head of International Affairs of the Ministry of Justice of Portugal, has held a string of offices in justice, administrative and development circles across Europe. UNCITRAL, which he represents now, is the core legal body of the United Nations System in the field of international trade law.
Joining him in a panel discussion following the keynote will be:
- Jayantha Fernando – Programme Director and Legal Advisor of ICTA
- Ali Tyebkhan – Head of SLASSCOM Legal CoE – Partner and Director of Legal Base
- Dulith V. Herath – CEO and Founder of Kapruka.com
- Trinesh Fernando –General Manager-Legal and Regulatory ,Dialog Axiata PLC
- Jae Sung Lee-Legal Officer, UNCITRAL
- Arittha Wikramanayake-Precedent Partner, Nithya Partners (Moderator)
This event is completely free of charge and open to the public, so drop by www.slasscom.lk/events to register if you’re interested.