The lean enterprise middleware company – WSO2, showcases its revolutionary architecture, agile startup methodology, and open source culture at the third annual user conference, WSO2Con 2013. With the event just a couple of weeks away, the energy and excitement certainly is building up.
While the conference takes place in London on the 13th & 14th of February this year, a special live screening event will be held in Colombo at the Cinnamon Lakeside Hotel. The real-time live stream presentations are sure to deliver the same energy and insight, where you can ask and get answers to your questions.
The pre-conference tutorial day takes place the week before, on the 7th of February at the Taj Samudra Hotel, Colombo from 09.00 am to 05.00 pm.
- Reinventing Enterprise IT Around APIs and Apps, Sanjiva Weerawarana Ph. D Founder, Chairman & CEO, WSO2 Inc.
- Democratizing Innovation in Computing, Eben Upton, Founder and Trustee, Raspberry Pi Foundation
- How Open Source Can Still Save The World, Brian Behlendorf, Senior Advisor for Science and Technology, World Economic Forum
- Network-embedded Application and Cloud Platforms: Emerging Foundations of Next-Generation Business Systems, Pankaj Srivastava, Vice President Engineering, Cisco Systems
- Cloud Computing Powered By Platform as a Service, Yefim Natis, Vice President and Gartner Distinguished Analyst, Gartner Research
- The New IT – Your milestone plan, Paul Fremantle, Co-founder & CTO, WSO2 Inc.
- API and Service Orientation @StubHub, Phiroze Dastoor, Senior Applications Architect, StubHub
- Strategic Insurance Integration Platform at Suva, Igor Berchtold, Senior IT Architect, Suva
- The Spanish Language API Platform, Elena Álvarez, Head of the Morphology and Syntax Department, Molino de Ideas
- Case Study: SOAS University of London Student Enrolment Portal on WSO2, Charles Gibbons, Technical Design Authority, JISC Advance
- How WSO2 Helped the Dutch Ministry of Infrastructure and the Environment Save Euro 500K and Deliver SOA Solutions Faster, Stephen Oostenbrink, Enterprise Architect, Dutch Ministry of Infrastructure and the Environment, and Thijs Volders, Senior Software Architect, Yenlo BV
- WSO2 as a Cryptographic Services Platform, Roger Carhuatocto, IT Consultant, Konosys
- SOA That Works, Alberto Lagna, CTO, Biznology
- Banking on the WSO2 Platform to Build a SOA Strategy, Diogenes Justo, IT Manager, Banco Indusval & Partners
- Building Self-managing System Using WSO2 BAM and WSO2 CEP, Prajod Vettiyattil, Lead Architect, Wipro Technologies
- A Discussion on the Modern Enterprise IT Management, Richie Etwaru, Director, Group Technology, UBS
- High Performance Cloud Integration Platform, Dipanjan, Sengupta, Principal Architect, Cognizant Technology Solutions
- A SOA based eGovernment Solution in Sri Lanka, Mifan Careem, CTO, Respere
Complementing the guest presentations will be a series of sessions and in-depth tutorials delivered by leading technical experts at WSO2, who have contributed to many of today’s SOA, XML and open source standards. Details of the full agenda are at http://wso2con.com/agenda. Please feel free to contact us for any further information at this event and also take advantage of our community discount of 15% by applying the promo code WCPR15 at the time of registration.